Cablenet New Zealand
Cablenet's aim is to offer both new and existing clients the
best possible, most cost-effective solution to their project
requirements. Cablenet is a truly nationwide company, with a
physical prescence in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch using
Cablenet's own specialist staff. We offer experienced and friendly
technical expertise to all clients, from small business to
nationwide corporates, and can provide the added benefit of a
strong, reliable nationwide service and support network to our
To meet the needs of our clients we:
- Deliver reliable, innovative communications, network and
electrical systems solutions, focusing on successful project
outcomes and continuous company improvement.
- Integrate our complementary voice, data and electrical
engineering skills to bring together total turnkey communications
and electrical solutions for our clients.
- Offer a true nationwide service, with a corporate head office
in Auckland and regional service centres in both Wellington and
Christchurch, we are able to access all areas of New Zealand using
Cablenet employed technical staff - not contractors!
- Operate the specialist Cablenet Technical Engineering Group.
The CTEG is based in Wellington and is utilised for specialist
technical design, build and management of IT and communications
infrastructure projects nationwide.
Cablenet specialises in the supply of the following technical
services and products:
- Communications Network Design, Build and Maintenance
- Optical Fibre Network Design, Installation and Fault
- WLAN Design, Delivery and Monitoring.
- General Electrical Servicing and Maintenance.
- Technical Project Management and Delivery.
- Cablenet Technical Engineering Group (CTEG)