Communications Cabling and Related Services
Cablenet only employs experienced network infrastructure
designers and New Zealand qualified installation technicians.
Our expertise is not limited to just structured cabling
solutions, but extends to high density voice cabling, MATV systems,
audio visual, coaxial cabling plant and IP based technology
Our flexible team will ensure that your mission critical
multi-faceted cabling platform installed by us today will continue
to meet the evolving communications technology requirements of
We are capable of delivering the following services to our
- Certified to design, install and maintain all of New Zealand's
leading brand Category 5e, 6, and 6A UTP and STP structured cabling
- Authorised to offer 10, 15 and 20 year Structured Cabling
System Warranties by all leading systems manufacturers in New
- Technical network auditing, optimisation and reconfiguration of
existing site infrastructure.
- Network fault identification and certification using our own
industry leading Fluke DTX 1800 Network Analysers.
- CCTV, DVR and IP camera design and installation.
- A/V infrastructure design and installation, including MATV
- Public Address (PA) System solutions.
- Peer Review and Reporting of existing structured cabling
- Specialist Technical Project Engineering Services are available
from CTEG on request with nationwide coverage.
- Technical Project Management and Delivery for all
communications network installations.